Most horrific pain... No other disease that humans have can be more painful than the terrible pain of Trigeminal Neuralgia.




No other disease that humans have can be more painful than the terrible pain of Trigeminal Neuralgia. One in 25000 people suffer from this painful misery; making life miserable and most patients get ideas of committing suicide rather than suffering from such an agony.
You also need homeopathy:
The conventional medicines, largely consisting of the use of anti-epileptic medicines called Carbamazepine (Tagretol or Mazetol) or Gabapentin (Gabantin) are certainly useful; but not to all and not capable of giving lasting relief. Besides their significant side effects, many patients get only partial relief with these medicines. And the neurologist may keep in increasing the dose of the medicines, say Carbamazepine 200 mg, twice a day to three times a day; or dose 300 mg. 3-4 times a day; or the dose as high as the total of 2000 mg per day, in extreme cases.

If you add the homeopathic medicines to the regimen, it is likely that Trigeminal Neuralgia comes under control faster than otherwise; the need for high dose could be avoided and so as the serious adverse effects of the same.
Does homeopathy really work?
Yes, homeopathy does work for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Obviously, not many homeopaths have enough experience with this uncommon disease. However, due to our focus of the treatment of difficult diseases, Dr Shah has been working on Trigeminal Neuralgia since the year 1998; and in last 17 years, he has treated and documented over 1050 cases of Trigeminal Neuralgia, from many countries.

And, many of them if not all, have been benefited in the management of such a horrific disease. Many patients have been able to reduce and even stop the conventional medicines.
Experience and new medicines
The key to success with Dr Shah’s homeopathy treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia is huge experience and his research based new medicines; both of them are unique.
Regular, senior homeopathic doctors are likely to have encountered five to fifteen cases of Trigeminal Neuralgia in their lifetime; because of the rarity of this disease. While in case of Life Force, Dr Shah’s experience is unparalleled and enormous.

Another interesting strength of Dr Shah’s treatment protocol for Trigeminal Neuralgia is the development of new medicines, which he has developed over a period of time; which are made available at this point to only the patients at Life Force. These new medicines are likely to be made available to other doctors for use for their patients, but the whole regulatory process will take time.
We can say that we know this disease better, and our experience states that homeopathy medicines, when taken along with the conventional medicines (or standalone in many cases), could help this critical disease much better than using only the conventional (allopathic) medicines.

It is unwise to ignore the benefits of homeopathy for the treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia.

Trigeminal Neuralgia Case Studies

  • Suicide Disease Treated Effectively With Dr. Shah’s Research-Based Homeopathic Medicines
    A 75-years-old male patient, Mr. M. D (PIN 20175) started online treatment under the care of Dr. Rajesh Shah on 28th December 2016. He was suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia since...
  • 90% Recovery From Trigeminal Neuralgia Obtained In 3 Months With Life Force Homeopathy Treatment
    A 65-years-old lady, Mrs. S.S.S (PIN 33194) from Delhi contacted Life Force Homeopathy on 14th August 2017 for getting her Trigeminal Neuralgia treated. She was suffering from t...
  • 100% Recovery From Trigeminal Neuralgia Achieved With Life Force Treatment
    A 58-years-old patient, Mr. N.B. (PIN 25410) from Andhra Pradesh contacted Life Force online on 14th April 2016 for his complaint of trigeminal neuralgia. From the last 4 mont...
Trigeminal Neuralgia Case Studies

Trigeminal Neuralgia Testimonials

  • Within one year of starting the treatment, I saw very good response and I have gradually progressed from pain every day on the right side of my face to NO pain at all.
    My name is K.H, My PIN is 9259 and I reside in California, USA I approached Life Force Center for my TN problem. TN was a very painful condition for me and I was experiencing co...
  • Robert Renaud - MA, United States
    It has been almost 8 months since I started taking your medicine, I am so happy that I found your site on the internet. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is completely GONE!!! I thank you so...
  • Lois Barger - Oregon, United States
    Thank you very much as your Homeopathic medicines seem to help much more than any of them I can get in the U.S. ...

Trigeminal Neuralgia Testimonials

  • Within one year of starting the treatment, I saw very good response and I have gradually progressed from pain every day on the right side of my face to NO pain at all.
    My name is K.H, My PIN is 9259 and I reside in California, USA I approached Life Force Center for my TN problem. TN was a very painful condition for me and I was experiencing co...
  • Robert Renaud - MA, United States
    It has been almost 8 months since I started taking your medicine, I am so happy that I found your site on the internet. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is completely GONE!!! I thank you so...
  • Lois Barger - Oregon, United States
    Thank you very much as your Homeopathic medicines seem to help much more than any of them I can get in the U.S. ...

0 comments